You do not imagine what awaits you
Futuroscope of Poitiers
Camping Le Petit Trianon near Futuroscope, it will be easy to consider a visit to the famous theme park during your stay.
A camping holiday near Futuroscope
With its experience, Futuroscope of Poitiers, located in the Vienne, France, has become a real entertainment and entertainment industry.
Thrilling adventures, extreme sensations, live shows, amazing trips, magical nightlife, captivating attractions …
Compose your course, according to your desires, in the most surprising parks!
The Futuroscope has the art of telling stories by associating them with innovative technological devices to project its visitors into imaginary worlds, which invite to tame the future.
The Futuroscope is France’s second amusement park (almost 2 million visitors a year) and offers a multitude of attractions based on multimedia, cinematographic and audiovisual techniques of the future. Thrilling activities, projections in 3D or 4D, night show, everyone has an unforgettable time!
With two attractions voted best attractions in the world, a night aquaféerie (created by Cirque du Soleil) and more than 25 attractions for all tastes and ages, this park will meet your expectations.
At Futuroscope the thrills are guaranteed!
Dance with robots: with the energetic rhythm of a playlist chosen by the famous DJ Martin Solveig , let yourself be carried away by a whirlwind of dizzying sensations.
Avenue René Monory,
+33(0)5 49 49 30 80
Distance 34 km
Ticketing available at the campsite reception.
Get smart rates by booking at least 3 days before the visit.
Practical information for visiting Futuroscope
To help you during your visit to Futuroscope, here are some practical information:
- If you have the opportunity, two to three days are required to make the tour, and enjoy all the attractions (not the best) without being stressed.
- A large area is on the other side of the road Futuroscope can do some shopping if necessary. You can bring your picnic if you wish.
During the day, you can leave the park and come back later, for the show, lunch or dinner outside (well think about asking a counter-mark to hostesses).
- For young parents, part of the park is specially designed for children up to 1m20 but the most beautiful attractions are accessible for children over 1m20.
- Animals are not allowed inside the Park, a reception area for animals is at your disposal in the car park. The food is not provided. The presentation of the current vaccination certificate of the animal is obligatory. Category I and II dogs are not accepted.
- For foreign visitors, most of the attractions do not need translation but for some visitors a digital receiver is available to listen to the English and Spanish translation in the equipped attractions.
English version: https://en.futuroscope.com/practical-information/services-and-helpful-tips/translation-headsets
Spanish version : https://es.futuroscope.com/informacion-practica/servicios-y-consejos/cascos-de-traduccion