Le Petit Trianon is easily accessible from Poitiers
You come from Poitiers.
No problem, we will show you the way to get to the Petit Trianon.
- From the motorway, take exit 26 - Châtellerault Nord
- After the toll, take the 3rd exit of the roundabout ( Other directions )
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit, direction "ZI Nord".
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit (go past B&B Hotel)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit (go past the Intermarché petrol station)
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit, direction D910 - "Tours".
- Continue for 3.5 Km and at the roundabout, take the 1st exit towards "Oyré".
- At the intersection with the D161, turn left, direction "Ingrandes".
- At the intersection with the D75, go straight on, direction "Camping".
- Continue on the D161 for 1.7 km, do not take the small road on the right (beware of the navigation systems!).
- At the bottom of the hamlet of Saint Ustre, turn right onto Rue du Moulin de Saint-Ustre and continue for 30 metres.
- You have arrived!